<body>
ScArLeT HoTeL sO NiCe!


Last Friday, my 2 colleagues and I went to Scarlet Hotel for a little tour. Being the company's recreation committee members, my colleagues and I have to plan for the annual D&D. We have shortlisted Scarlet Hotel to be one of the venues for the annual company's dinner. The Sales Manager showed us all the different themed suites and we were really impressed. She even suggested to us to have our Hens' Night in one of the suites. Very idea sial! Being a boutique hotel, not only the rooms are beautifully decorated and well-furnished, their service is very good too. Below are some photos we took when we were there.

Me and my colleague, Linda


They have very beautiful suites


Outdoor jacuzzi for hotel guests


Outdoor jacuzzi for Passion Suite


Bathroom for Passion Suite


Another suite but I forgot what theme liao


Lunch at Scarlet Hotel. Their menus comes in 2 different covers, female and male de. And the names are quite special. For example, Appetizers are called Foreplay and Chef's recommendations are called G-spot. Wooo....~




After work on Friday, I met up with my secondary school friends for dinner. It's actually to celebrate Adeline's belated birthday. Craving for pasta, I suggested having dinner at Sketchers in Bugis. After a hearty and satisfied dinner, we adjourned to Boat Quay for drinks and chit-chats. Though it's only 3 of us but we had fun. Below are some photos we taken that night.

Adeline, belated birthday girl and her self designed pasta


Me and Winnie


Me and Adeline


My two cute cute de sec sch friends =)




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 9:56 PM on Monday, September 11, 2006