<body>
FATastic MiKo


Didn't blog for one whole week. I have nothing to blog about anyway. Nothing interesting to share. My japanese spelling results for the last two lessons were good. Full marks. Japanese language classes were not boring because sensei incorporate games like Bingo into the lessons. Well, it actually makes us remember what we learnt. There's also review of previous lessons every week. Good right? Other than my Japanese Language classes, I think there isn't much to share liao. I shall stop my update here for now. When I feel like it, then I will update again.


Mood of the day : Why people always like to make my life so miserable? Why can't I be treated as a proper human? I am who I am. If there's any part of me that you don't like, then stay away and keep your bloody mouth shut. I don't freaking need your commands to stay alive. Nobody can stop me from becoming myself and doing what I like. Because it's my LIFE.




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 8:57 AM on Monday, July 24, 2006