<body>
WoRkshOp oVeR, wOrLd CuP tAkE oVeR


Phew! My workshop is finally over. Though Monday got to go back office and prepare the workshop minutes and lots of unpacking to do, but I am not gonna let that spoil my mood for this weekend. Let me show you guys some photos I took during the workshop.

What I had for lunch for Day 1 workshop at M-Hotel. The food and place were fantastic.






My overseas colleagues helping themselves to the food




We arranged to bring them out for dinner on the first day of workshop at a small restaurant. We actually had the whole place to ourselves.


Everybody waiting for my boss to finish his short speech so that they could start the dinner


Even though I was very tired due to insufficient sleep plus the running around for the workshop, I didn't wanna waste my Friday. Therefore, I met up with Ju darling who could meet up for dinner. Since we have no plans in mind, we decided to join Tommy at Devilsbar. So while we wait for Apple darling to knock off at 10pm, I brought Ju darling to Heeren to do her tragus piercing. Keke... Initially she was quite scared wor. We window-shopped at Heeren for a while, then we walked past the shop where I did my tragus piercing. So we stood outside and I asked her whether she wanna do it. She agreed but on one condition. She wanted me to stand beside her and lend her my hand to squeeze the fear out of her. Haha... So off we went in and finally she did it!

Ju darling's tragus piercing. Nice right?


Welcome to our tragus piercing family =)


So after that, she fetched me to join Apple darling at Devilsbar. It was Germany VS Argentina match last night. How can miss the match right? So while Ju was driving, I zilian in her car.

Cool or not?


When I reached Devilsbar, I met up with Apple darling and off we went to enjoy ourselves throughout the whole night dancing, drinking and watching the World Cup. Shiok! We still love Devilsbar!

Me and Apple darling




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 1:26 PM on Saturday, July 01, 2006