<body>
2-dAy wOrKsHoP


Have been busy since last month preparing for my department's 2-day workshop which will be held at M-Hotel tomorrow and Friday. It's really not easy doing the coordinating and preparation. Everyday for the past one month, there were so many emails to reply, confirmations to be sent out, consolidate presentation materials, hotel accomodations for the participants etc. Though very busy, but somehow or rather I felt happy. Because I get to learn alot of things.

With the workshop starting tomorrow, it's still not rest and relax yet. Today after work will have to go down to M-Hotel with my colleagues to do the setting up and bringing of the necessary materials over. Don't know got to stay until what time to get everything fixed and done. Then tomorrow morning will have to reach the hotel by 8am. Being the GM's assistant, I will have to make sure the workshop goes on smoothly.

Once the workshop is over, I shall give myself a break. Keke... I badly need to go for a holiday. I miss Taiwan's fermented beancurd. I missed Bangkok's shopping. *dream*




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 1:54 PM on Wednesday, June 28, 2006