<body>
wAtAsHi wA MiKo dEsU


My first basic japanese language class went on pretty ok. Apparantly, I have a few colleagues thinking of skipping the next lesson liao. Haha... It's really not easy picking up a new language at this age sial. Not only got to learn how to speak but have to learn how to write. Sey lor~ Only 1st lesson, the sensei said next lesson got dictation liao wor. Got homework to do also. When I saw the homework, it reminded me of chinese lessons in primary school. The chinese teacher will teach you new words and you will have to write them repeatedly in those little square-grid brown exercise books. We usually called them "Xi Zhi". To allow you all to understand what I am talking about, see the photos below.

These are the course materials provided.


These were done during the lesson.



My homework. Reminds you of your primary school times?


Met up with my sister and mum at Causeway Point after my driving lesson today. Initially, my mum had wanted to get shoes for herself but ended I was the one buying. Well, with some winnings from the World Cup, I bought a pair of heels to pamper myself. Another reason is to reward myself because I have been confirmed by my GM after 3 months of probation in the company. He commented I am a good assistant to him and keep up the good job =) Gonna head to bed now because tomorrow I got to go support my dear dear in a bowling competition. After that, we will be going to the annual Cosplay competition at Pasir Ris Downtown East. Yeah!

New lovely addition to my shoes cupboard *wink*





Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 11:52 PM on Saturday, July 08, 2006