<body>
mY 1sT BaSiC JaPaNeSe LaNguAgE cLaSs


Still remember the basic japanese language course I talked about that time? My company managed to get a handful of learners for the course and got a Japanese teacher from Ikoma Language School to teach us basic japanese language. I am one of the interested learners and am looking forward to the 1st lesson today after work in the office at 6pm. It's a 2-hr class and it consists of 60 lessons (15 lessons each term).

I am sure the sensei gonna get us to intro ourselves in Japanese for the first lesson. Keke.. It's gonna be interesting! Hmmm.. I wonder how the sensei will look like. Imagine the sensei is Takashi Sorimachi in the japanese drama Great Teacher Onizuka~ ALright... I am day-dreaming again but isn't it great to have such a yandao-looking and cool sensei to teach you japanese.

Anyway, I will keep you all posted on my 1st basic japanese language class. Ciao!

Note: I nearly spell sensei (teacher in Japanese) as sinseh (chinese physician) -_-'''




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 11:07 AM on Thursday, July 06, 2006