<body>
CoSfEsT 2006


The World Cup is finally over with Italy as the emerged winner. All I can say is let's all look forward to the next World Cup ba. Anyway, I got to leave you people with a post of photos today. Got to rush out a meeting minutes for my boss liao. After that, I got to do my Japanese Language homework. Ciao!

My new bangs. Nice? I trimmed myself one wor.


Went for pedicure yesterday to pamper my feet


My dear dear's new toy, XBOX 360. He bought it from the World Cup winnings. He also got give me some of his winnings to get something for myself. So sweet of him =) Thanks my dear!


The three guys preparing for their bowling competition on Sunday. Their company won the first prize.


These photos were taken when my dear dear and I went to the Cosfest at Downtown East.

Initial D car. Real de leh.


Female ninja


Me with two female warriors


Cool guy from Final Fantasy


Pirates of the Caribbean


Another pirate with Star war robot


My happy and excited dear dear with his fav Kamen Rider


This is so cute though I do not know what character it is


Naruto characters


Mai from King of Fighters. Sexy sial~


Her overflowing boobs really resembled those of Mai in KOF


The BLEACH family








Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 9:02 AM on Tuesday, July 11, 2006