<body>
DB6 ReUniOn


Yesterday after work went to find Wendy for a hair trim. As my hair gets longer, it gets messier also lor. Every day wake up with a bad hair day. Didn't went back Gorgeous Salon this time around because I just need a trim. I am afraid if go back to Gorgeous Salon for my hair cut, my hairstylist will cut short for me again. Back to square one. Had a nice chat with Wendy while she cut my hair. Very nice and jovial girl with a sweet smile. But I think her friends like Elaine will puke if she were to see my description of Wendy. Haha.. So if you people need a hair-cut or colour, look for Wendy ba. The hair salon is Twister by Monsoon located at Hougang Mall level 4.




DB6 members gathered and all of us managed to meet up on Tuesday for dinner and chit-chats. It's been a long time every one is present for a gathering because everybody is busy. That's why it's kinda like a reunion instead of gathering lor. Haha.. Anyway, everyone is very happy to meet everyone. We have so much to talk and share that night. As usual, we were the noisiest group again but we don't care as long as we are happy. Anyway, tomorrow is gonna be a celebration for DB6 because it's the 1 year anniversary of DB6. How time flies man! I think it's gonna be fun tomorrow night. DB6 rawks!

Photos we took during our little reunion on Tuesday






















Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 4:34 PM on Thursday, July 13, 2006