<body>
nExT HoLiDaY aT PhUkEt


Alright. I know I just came back from Batam. Had a good spa treatment. And I will be going there again in Mid October. Haha... Not because I siao hor. I am one of the recreation committee member in my company and we have organised a company outing to Batam. It will be on one of the weekends too. So I can go there do spa again. Yeah!

Another thing to be happy about and look forward to is the Phuket trip after this company's Batam outing. With a long holiday in October due to Deepavali and Hari Raya Puasa, planning a short trip is the best. My dear dear will be going for his company trip to Hong Kong while I will be going Phuket with my colleague.

Me and my colleague will be island-hopping and there's a city tour for this Phuket trip. There's gonna be spa, massages, lazing on the beach and sun-tanning! It's gonna be fun man! I am so looking forward to it! I love holidays! =)




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 12:25 PM on Wednesday, August 16, 2006