<body>
WCG - World Cyber Games 2006


Was on leave yesterday. Not because I enjoyed too much during National Day hor. It's because I went to support my dear dear at Suntec City where the WCG 2006 was held. My dear dear participated in one of the gaming challenge-Dead or Alive 4. When we reached the venue, we saw alot of young gamers who brought along their keyboards and controllers for the competition. Damn pro can~ Standing among them makes me feel so old sial.

The registration process was abit chaotic because there were different time slots for different games. I took some photos with my hp and my dear dear's K800i. But I haven't upload yet. It's indeed an eye-opening experience for me. Though I don't have much knowledge in gaming, but it's really nice seeing those gamers competing. Especially those gamers competing for the game Counter Strike. You can hear them shouting at their members. Quite interesting. Haha...

It's Friday again but I don't think I will be partying anywhere tonight though I have received an invitation from Club Momo on the celebration of the club's 1 year anniversary. My ferry departure to Batam tomorrow is at 10am and I got to collect my ferry tickets at Harbourfront by 9am. Though it's just a short trip and there isn't much to pack, but I want to rest early and be fresh & energetic for tomorrow. Will try to take many many photos to show you guys when I am at Batam. Have a great weekend everybody!




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 1:54 PM on Friday, August 11, 2006