<body>
BiG dOeSnT aLwAyS MeAnS BeAuTiFuL LoR


Been down with a really bad cough and running nose. Was declared sick by the doctor last Friday and certified to stay at home and rest. Took the medicine given and in no time, I was knocked out caused by the drowsy effects. Whole body was aching and cough until zitao no voice. Was really feeling terrible and all I wanna do is to stay in bed. With the stupid flu which was causing already causing me to feel quite down, another news made me felt even more sick. I put on weight. Haiz. Sibeh sian. So long didn't go suntan and swimming. No exercise eat less also useless one lor. Going on a strict diet won't help much in weight loss if there's no exercise. And now with the toopid cough, I can't start my exercise regime. Damn sickening. Alright, I think I better stop talking of these now. Let me share some happy things.

Firstly, I just changed my handphone to Sony Ericsson K610i. Really not bad leh. Got 3G de. Have been using the video call feature to talk to my dear dear, whom got himself a 3G phone too. It's really fun to be able to see the person and yourself when you call. There's quite a number of features which I have not meddle with them yet. Can do photo blogging also wor.

Another happy thing is my dear dear and I will be going for a short trip to Batam next week. We are going there to do spa and massages. And I am going to get myself a good tan when I m there. Shiok! I am so looking forward to the trip. Batam, here I come!


PS : Big doesn't always means beautiful. Unless it's a diamond =)




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 10:48 AM on Tuesday, August 01, 2006