<body>
yOu kNoW wHaT DK MeAnS?


Went to catch The Fast And The Furious : Tokyo Drift at The Cathay with my dear dear on Saturday. The movie was awesome! Fast cars. Pretty and kawaii babes. Erm, but don't have yandao kia leh. For those we have not catch this movie, don't miss it. It's really nice! I personally find that it's much nicer than Initial D.

I know it's Monday today but there's no blues for me at all. Firstly, there's a public holiday this Wednesday, National Day. And not forgetting I am going to Batam with my dear dear this weekend. Lastly, there's no Japanese Language class this Thursday. Which also means no spelling test! Keke... I hope everybody's looking forward to the extra day off this week. Cheers!


BTW, DK means Drift King =) Not Donkey Kong =P




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 8:56 AM on Monday, August 07, 2006