<body>
WeEkEnD aT BaTaM


Me back from Batam le. Had a good weekend there. The spa and massage were great. I don't talk much liao. Below are the photos taken when me and my dear dear were in Batam. Though it's a short getaway but it's really nice and relaxing.

Me and my dear dear in the ferry


Scenery from the ferry




Me zilian-ing


while my dear dear is playing with his PSP


Our room in Harris Resort. King size bed leh~


Scenery from our room




My dear dear was so tired while I was extraordinary active that day




See the way they arrange the can drinks. They arranged it this way in the fridge too.


Our seafood lunch at Golden Prawn 933


My dear dear and the big prawn


Yeah it's time for lunch!


Seafood lunch have chilli crab, soup, sweet & sour fish


Also have fried kangkong with sambal, fried sotong with chilli and some escargot-alike seafood.


My dear dear enjoying his dessert, a big coconut


Me feeling happy and satisfied after the lunch =)


Waiting for the cultural dance to start


Cultural dance started.




This man using his teeth to peel the coconut husk lor. Strong teeth~


He put pieces of burned things into his mouth and eat it


This man demonstrated glass-eating. Sut!


Our next location was to go bai bai at one Tua Pek Gong temple








Last stop was to the biggest shopping mall. Saw this guy doing modification of a game console in the open lor. Sut sial~


After the city tour, we came back to our hotel. We took a good bath and getting ready to go for our spa


Day 2 after our breakfast, me and my dear dear went for some swimming. It's fun! Harris Resort really have nice swimming pool.








Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 1:48 PM on Monday, August 14, 2006