<body>
YeLLoW...YeLLoW~~


Just came back home from my japanese language class. It's getting more and more cheem sial. So far, sensei have covered the Hiragana words liao. Next lesson we are going to learn writing in sentences. I was telling my colleague very soon we will be writing composition in japanese too. And the title might be "Myself" like when we were learning English in Primary 1. Really cannot afford to miss any lesson lor. Arboh very difficult to catch up on the next lesson. Other than working, other than stressing over my next TP in 3 weeks' time, I am spending money to destress.

My new lovely bag and I so love it =)


Bought this yellow heels from Charles & Keith sale for 10 bucks only! I love sale!


And bought a yellow top from Ness to match my lovely yellow heels




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 11:21 PM on Thursday, August 31, 2006