<body>
zAtHuRa RaWkS!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Went for a movie date with my colleagues last night. Initially, we had wanted to watch Harry Potter but afraid that it will be a very long show. In the end, we decided on the Jumanji-alike movie, Zathura. I am not gonna tell you guys any spoilers here. All I can say is this movie totally rocks big time. It keeps u in suspense practically throughout the show. It's even more exciting than Jumanji leh. Don't miss this exciting movie or u will regret it de. Am bringing my dear prince for this movie this weekend. I don't mind watching it again and I want my dear prince to enjoy this awesome movie too. Took some photos with my colleagues last night and will upload them tonight. As for the closure of Noelle's blog, it's due to her busy schedule of work which didn't allow her much time to blog. And also because she doesn't want her blogging to jeopardize her job. It's not easy to get a job you so love and treasure. Therefore, closing down their blogs was the best solution lor. We are all gonna miss their blog updates but let's all think in a more positive way. We also want them to be happy right? So let's just give them our best wishes in their life and career ba. Gambatte! Lastly, may all of you have a great weekend ahead =)


One of the funny conversations between the 2 brothers in Zathura

Danny: I'm hungry. Can you fix me some macaroni and cheese?
Walter: Don't know how to make it.
Danny: What do you know how to make?
Walter: Water.




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 9:57 AM on Friday, November 25, 2005