<body>
LiFe cAn Be bEtTeR


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Don't laugh at the picture above because that's exactly how I look right now. Freaking boring lor. With the cooling weather these few days, I began to feel my body and mind starting to go into hibernation mode. I wish I could lie down on my bed, cover myself with my M&M's comforter, close my eyes and drift off to my little lala land now. But of course cannot lah. Unless my boss grant me off lor. Haha... Lagi more impossible. Too bored until I start talking rubbish liao. Sang nao jing~ Been pondering over lots of things lately and I realised I have alot of things to accomplish but it seems like time is not enough. Either that, money is not enough. Whatever it is, I got to start planning now. Am now saving hard for my diploma. Yes, I have decided to further my studies and will be registering for the course in March next year. Supposed to register for it next month for their first intake but couldn't save enough money in time. That's why gonna register for their second intake lor. I couldn't imagine myself starting to study again because I am a slow learner in studies. Since I will be paying the fees myself, I got to study hard. Going through tough times will make me a stronger person, dio boh? Wish me all the best ba! *wink*




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 2:03 PM on Tuesday, November 22, 2005