<body>
dAy fOuR iN tAiWaN


Went to Tamshui Fisherman's Wharf early in the morning on Day four.


Nice bridge


Nice scenery



The cold wind was blowing so strongly until the umbrella the tour guide lent us was inverted


My dear dear tried to fix it back.


Still trying his best to fix it...


The wind was really too strong liao.


My dear dear gave up


He just dragged the spoilt umbrella on the floor


Both of us were freezing with the strong cold wind blowing at us and slight rain pouring down on us


My messy hair caused by the big strong wind


Bear with the extreme coolness and took several photos




So cold but still very happy


Took this photo outside a funland



Tried this at Tamshui Old Street, recommended to try by our tour guide.


A shop selling bull's horn milk bread. Could smell the fresh baking aroma a few stalls away


Bought one and tried. Very nice leh~


Time to have a dip at the hot spring!


Got 2 types of hot spring available. It's either you go to the main pool(1 pool for males & 1 pool for females) or the private room for 2. If you opt for the main pool, no swimswear is allowed. All are supposed to be naked. Well, I opt for the private room for 2 together with my dear dear.


Rows of private rooms


See the hot steam coming out from the water... Wooo~


Me taking off my bikini, ready to take a dip in the hot spring with my dear dear le =)


Hairdryers are provided for your usage after bathing


Me at Ximenting with lots of youngsters surrounding me everywhere I go. They are all so trendy lor. Makes me feel so ugly and old-fashion when I stand beside them =(


Crazycut Hair Salon? Eh, who would dare to go and cut their hair there sial...


Tried this tall tall ice-cream and I totally agree with Lyana that Singapore's soft serve taste much nicer.


The famous Ah Zong Mian Xian


See so many people stand outside and eat their bowl of Ah Zong Mian Xian


After Ximenting, we went to Miramar Ferries Wheel Shopping Mall


Of course come here must take the big big ferries wheel. Can see the nice scenery from the top leh. The ticket per person is NT 200 (SGD 10)



Me and my dear dear up on the ferris wheel admiring the nice scenery and enjoying the cool breeze


Our dinner for the night - Ma La Huo Guo




Special sauce


Tuck in liao lo~~~ Yummy!




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 10:11 AM on Tuesday, November 08, 2005