<body>
HaPpY BiRtHdAY aPpLe dArLiNg


I would like to thank the DB darlings for their understanding and concern over the suay suay things that happened to me. And also to those who have tagged in my tagboard, thanks for your concern.

Well, I am pretty fine now. What to do leh. Got to accept the fact liao lor. No point crying over spilled milk mah. Dio boh? Just count myself suay lor. Jitao boh mood to do anything yesterday. Just when I am happily waiting to go for my Taiwan trip next week, then such things got to happen. Even my dear dear also dio the suayness from me I think. Too many things have happened and I got to settle them one at a time. But I don't care much liao. Wait till I come back from my Taiwan trip then settle. Sianz...

Anyway, tonight is a big night for Apple darling. It's her birthday today. Let me sing a birthday song for her ba...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

HaPpY BiRtHdAy tO yOu,
HaPpY BiRtHdAy tO yOu,
HaPpY BiRtHdAy tO aPpLe,
HaPpY BiRtHdAy tO yOu!

Well, you are 1 year older liao. Among the 6 of us, you are the one who we can don't bother about but also worries about the most. You sometimes seem very independent and able to take care of yourself. But there are times your blurness makes us worry lots leh. You are also the only one who is still single wor. So me, Miko aka Geraldine aka your best friend, would like to wish that everything goes on soon soon li li for you and hope you find your Mr Right soon. May you have a great birthday celebration tonight at our fav hangout place, Devilsbar!




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 10:41 AM on Friday, October 21, 2005