<body>
aYuMi HaMaSaKi'S HeAvEn


Woohoo~~~ I changed my blog song again! Eh, I didn't manage to find the Kelly's version of the Beautiful Stupid Woman song leh. Anyway, before I continue, I would like to thank Shanice and Jenny for emailing me Kelly's version of the Beautiful Stupid Woman's song. Really appreciate it! Well, I have uploaded another song to match my blog. All thanks to my dear dear who manage to find the latest Ayumi Hamasaki's song, Heaven. It's really a very nice song and I love it very much. I hope you guys will like this song as much as I do.


Still remember the Bangkok trip I am supposed to go with my company on Apple's birthday? It was cancelled wor. Apple was delighted when she heard the news. Hahaha.. Because I can attend her birthday celebration at Devilsbar liao. Well, it was cancelled because the sales department who's in charge of sourcing for travel packages told my GM that the cheapest package they could find was about $700 plus per person. Sial la, dunno which travel agency they checked with lor. 3 days 2 nights in Bangkok for $700! It's crazy man~ They were given a budget of $400 per person and from my past experiences $400 is enough de lor.


So now since the Bangkok trip is cancelled, though it's a pity but I was pretty fine with it. As that will also means I can put aside more money for my Taiwan trip with my dear dear. Hurray! I can shop and eat to my heart's content. Happy happy me~ As I look at the little boat sailing towards the day to my Taiwan trip (my holiday counter below), I feel more and more excited. Lyana is off to Taiwan today and she promise she will update me once she's back. Simply can't wait man~ 22 days more to go~ Taiwan, wait for me!




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 10:29 AM on Wednesday, October 05, 2005