<body>
tHuMpEr & cLuB MoMo


Went Thumper last night with my dear dear to attend his colleague's birthday celebration. After that, both of us headed down to Club Momo and joined his another group of fellow colleagues. It's my second time at Thumper and first time at Club Momo. Eh, I prefer the music played at Club Momo than Thumper. I can say Club Momo is a nice and fun place. Now I know why so many people like to go Club Momo liao. Everything about Club Momo is fine except the queue. Even re-entry also must queue wor. When I go Devilsbar no need leh. Luckily my dear dear is smart. We went to get chop at Club Momo first before we went down to Thumper. I shall end my post here. Gonna watch DVDs with my dear dear liao. Enjoy the photos ba. Ciao!


Me zi-lian in the car when me and my Dear dear were on our way to Thumper



My new hairstyle. Apple said it's ugly but I find it's sweet looking. A new hairstyle for a change rather than always in the same hairstyle mah.



Me and my beloved dear dear at Thumper for his colleague's birthday celebration



My dear dear's colleague, Lionel and his girlfriend at Thumper



Dear dear and his colleague (forgot his name liao)



Lionel, the birthday man Christopher and my dear dear



Dear dear went down to Club Momo to join his fellow colleagues



Saw Kozen at Club Momo ... His face beri red wor~



Kozen and my dear dear




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 11:34 PM on Saturday, September 24, 2005