<body>
i aM a GoOd cOoK tOo


*Drum roll* Now I shall announce the food I cooked for my dear dear last night and it's...... PIZZA!!! Yum yum... Well, it was my first time doing it and I can confidently say it's great for a beginner. (I am talking about pizza baking here, not sex hor~) Anyway, it's really nice to learn something new at times. Having a mum who cooks very well, I should take the opportunity to learn from her. It's like passing the cooking skills from generation to generation. My grandmother cooks very well too. I really missed her hand-made ang-ku-kueh. It's so nice~ Talking about food always makes me hungry. Before I go and get my breakfast, I wanna wish everybody an enjoyable weekends ahead. It's party time tonight with the DB darlings at Devilsbar. For those who will be there, see ya!


Layers and layers of ingredients on the pizza crust



Scatter some cheese on it and it's ready for baking!



My dear dear having his third slice of the pizza I made specially for him



After baking 2 pizzas, I finally could sit down and enjoy a slice of the pizza I made




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 8:35 AM on Friday, September 09, 2005