<body>
A dAtE WiTh mY DeAr dEaR


Before I start, I would like to apologise to the DB6 darlings for not turning up Noelle's wedding gown fitting yesterday. Was asked to go for a dinner with my parents and some relatives who came visiting from Malaysia. So I have no choice but to attend the dinner with them. I am sure the DB6 darlings enjoyed themselves last night from the photos posted in Apple darling's blog.


It's been some time since I go on a date with my dear dear le. It's not as though we have not gone out for the past few weeks. But as time goes by in a relationship, you will find that going out for movies or dinners are no longer considered dates. I am not saying I am bored going out with my dear dear. He makes a good companion wherever we go, whatever we do. I definitely enjoyed myself when I am out with him. In order to further spice up our relationship and relish the dating feeling, I have planned a surprise for my dear dear. I told him last week to keep Friday which is today available for me because we will be going for a date. Up till now, he still do not know what I am up to and what I have planned. Maybe to some of you, might feel that there's no big deal on the plans I have made. Maybe to some of you, it's something very normal. Maybe to some of you, might feel it's silly to do that. Maybe to some of you, might feel it should be a guy's duty to arrange and plan. But to me, I am happy doing the planning. I am doing my part to further improve the couplehood. I love to give surprises. I love to see my dear dear happy. When he is happy, I feel happy too. I am so looking forward to the date tonight. So is he.




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 3:12 PM on Friday, August 19, 2005