<body>
aM I iN LoVe AgAin?


Somehow, it felt strange inside me. Something seems to have happen to me that caused me to feel this way. I do not know how to describe how I feel. It's a tingling sensation and it causes my heart to beat so fast that I couldn't breathe. My stomach is full of butterflies and my mind is all about him. It's a feeling that I haven't had for a long time. This time round, the feeling is so intense and I know it's gonna stay for good. I know I have found him. I know he is the one. The one who I wanna spend the rest of my life with. Whether poor or rich, healthy or sick, I just wanna be with him. I wanna wake up every morning and the first person I see is him. I wanna share all my joys and sorrows with him. I wanna hug him to sleep every night. He is all I want. No one can ever replace him in my heart ever. The place in my heart is meant for him. Only him and no one else. I am so truly, madly, deeply in love with him. I have not stopped thinking of him since we parted ways this morning. My heart still skips a beat when I thought of the goodbye kiss he gave me. I think I am falling in love with him. All over again.




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 3:50 PM on Wednesday, August 10, 2005