<body>
ThE mOnTh oF AuGuSt


4 more months to go and it will be the end of Year 2005 liao. Time really flies without me noticing it. Days, months and years go by just like that. Have you all ever wonder and think back the things you have done and haven't done for the past years? Is there anything you have not accomplish? Have you plan for your future? As for me, I just wanna lead a simple life. As long I have a stable job with a stable income, a healthy body and someone who cares for me, that's sufficient le. For now, I am pleased with what I have. Though we got to strive for the best in life, but being happy is also important. You might feel satisfied with the material things like cars and lots of money in life, but it doesn't necessary makes you a happy person. On the contrary, you can't be happy without money too. Contradicting right? Well, that's life isn't it? Anyway, it's always better to be satisfied with whatever you have. I do not know about all of you but I am someone who is easily contented with simple things. At least I feel much happier this way. I think I better stop preaching here before I bored all of you. Hmmmm.. let me update what I have done for my weekends. Friday nights are no longer nights of clubbing in Devilsbar because got to start saving money. That's why the DB6 (Devils Bitches 6) seldom go Devilsbar for our cheong sessions le. With 2 of them jobless, everything we do or anywhere we go, we will think of cost-savings. Kekek... Cut costs.. cut costs... But we will always try our best to meet at least once a week which is on Thursdays for dinners and chit-chat sessions. We always have so much to talk and share whenever we meet up. Come on, 6 women with 6 mouths, where got enough time for all to talk sial. That explains why it's girls' gathering on Thursdays. Sorry to digress so far, now back to my weekends. Friday night, me and my dear dear had dinner with Dennis and Alicia. Didn't go anywhere after that because both me and my dear dear were tired. Saturday went to get new games for my dear dear's PS2. Then we went to Parkway Parade to do some shopping. Had dinner at Jack's Place and continued shopping after that. Sunday went to Tampines Mall to window-shop and have dinner. That's basically how I spent my weekends. Nothing much though but it's relaxing. Ok lah... I am done with my update for today. Got to finish up my work now. Will be a busy day for me today and tomorrow because all my colleagues and bosses will be leaving for Hong Kong this Wednesday. I am really looking forward to it because I will be alone in the office. *wink* It's party time! Oops... =)




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 1:16 PM on Monday, August 01, 2005