<body>
I wAnT mOrE sHoEs


The Great Singapore Sale will be coming to an end next week. The 2-month long sale is very appealing because there are a lot of participating outlets and shops. Not only that, there's lots of good buys if you really shop. Anyway, I didn't really have the chance to grab the best buys and also because no shopping funds. Therefore, I can only envy those people who got the best buy and lots of shopping funds for this year's Great Singapore Sale aka GSS. Well, all I can do now is start putting aside some money to build up my shopping fund for next year's GSS ba. BUT not wanting to waste the retailers' efforts, I went to shop around during my lunchtime yesterday. It's supposed to be window-shopping de but I ended up buying 3 pairs of shoes lor. Eh buay pai lah. The 3 pairs of shoes costs me $50 nia. Cheap and nice. Below are the photos of the shoes I bought. I simply love shoes~


Black heels for office wear



Sweet white pumps for casual wear



Brown sandals for my mummy




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 9:01 AM on Tuesday, July 12, 2005