<body>
pReStiGiOuS pRoDuCt?


Did you buy products based on the prices, designs, durability or for the brand name? Well, I used to support those products for their brand name. I feel that their products must be pretty good which allow them to establish a prestigious brand name for themselves. Not only that, shoppers nowadays asked for good customer service too. Your products will not sell very well no matter how good it is if the service standard is not there. If you want your customers to buy your product and continue supporting you, send your staff for customer service courses. And if you are in the service line, please ensure that you are knowledgeable in the company's products and policies. But if you are unsure, please open your stupid mouth and ask rather than assuming it and give the wrong information to the customer. Why this topic today because I am very unhappy with Nokia's services. They claimed themselves to be of prestigious brand but their service sucks big time. I am sure its not just me who have problem with Nokia phones. According to an article featured on Monday's New Paper, Nokia phones have the most problems and have the most complaints compared to other mobile brands. Now I understand why they need so many Nokia care centres le. Just walk into any Nokia care centre, you will realise majority are there for hp servicing or collection of their hp. Watever it is, I am not gonna support Nokia anymore after the bad service and experience I had when I sent my Nokia 6230 for servicing. I don't have such problem with my Samsung phone in the past and it actually lasts me for quite some time. Whereas for my Nokia 6230, its less than 6 months old and it started giving me problems liao. It's damn frustrating when your hp got problem. Another reason why I am so angry is because I actually sent my hp down for servicing TWICE. They just don't understand how troublesome it is. What's the use of coming up with nice designs and advanced features when the products can't even last a year? Or should I say half a year? Prestigious brand? My foot!


PS : The above are solely my personal opinions.




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 11:19 AM on Wednesday, June 29, 2005