<body>
DeViLsBaR oN fRiDaY


Went Devilsbar on Friday for the celebration of Esther's birthday. But due to some reasons, she couldn't turn up. Anyway, I hereby would like to wish Esther a happy belated birthday. I am sorry I couldn't join in the belated celebration at Barcelona with the rest of the girls. May you have a great celebration that night. Be happy and all shall go well in your path. Will pass you your birthday pressie when we next meet up. *wink* Took quite a number of photos at Devilsbar on Friday night but I have yet to receive them for uploading. In the meantime, if you guys wanna see some of the photos we have taken, you can go to Apple and Noelle's blogs. I shall stop here now. Tomorrow is the start of the week again. Feeling freaking sian. I am not happy. Enuff said.




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 10:43 PM on Sunday, June 19, 2005