<body>
SaNdY's FaReWeLL pArTy'S pHoToS


Finally got those photos which were taken on Saturday during the mini farewell party for my dear dear's colleague Sandy from Dennis. Before we proceed to the photos, let me update you all what I have planned for myself tomorrow and Friday. I have taken half day leave in the afternoon tomorrow and Friday to get away from the work and stress. Been pretty busy lately in the office and hasn't been having sufficient rest too. And now its the time for me to take some time off to relax and enjoy myself. But I will not be enjoying alone. I have accompany. And the person is ..... *drumroll* Ms Noelle! I will be meeting her tomorrow afternoon for a ktv session at KBox. Just the two of us. Isn't that great? We could sing all we want tomorrow! Yeah! Don't envy us ok? Kekeke =X . As for Friday afternoon, Apple will be joining me and Noelle for this relaxation aka 'duang' session. Anyway, it's gonna be fun for us these few days. Simply couldn't wait for tomorrow to come man~ Ok lah, I don't lor soh liao. Here comes the long-awaited photos!


Uncle Poon aka Dennis ordered a Ice Lemon Tea for himself because he wanna be a good civilian and a good rule observer. If you wanna drink, don't drive. If you wanna drive, don't drink.



Sandy, who was the guest-of-honour that night got to finish a total of 1.5L of beer. See her stressed face.



Me and my dear dear



Dennis and Alicia.



Max and Cindy.



Colleagues forever!



Ji stylo wor, the pose.



Four pretty ladies aka "Si Da Mei Nu"



Wah sey~ good drinker sial...




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 10:05 PM on Wednesday, June 08, 2005