<body>
ThAnK yOu PaRtY


My company's private function aka Thank You Party on Friday was great! The list of programmes lined up for that night were indeed interesting. We had 10 contestants for the singing competition and we had 5 teams consisting of 5 members each for the drinking competition. Well, I was asked to replace my Admin Manager for the drinking competition. Initially I thought its competing for the best drinker but after checking with my colleague, it was a drinking rally. With 5 members in each team, you can choose what drink you want. It's either Beer, Coke or Plain water. The drinks were arranged in the order like this : Beer, Coke, Beer, Coke and then Plain water. I was placed in the third one so from the arrangement of the drinks, you all would be able to know what I gonna drink. Yes, I will be drinking beer. FYI, don't be happy for those who drink plain water hor. It's not a glass or a mug like the beer and Coke. It's a pitcher of water. So much can~ You all must be thinking its very easy right? You all wrong liao. After drinking, for those who's drinking beer or Coke got to eat one banana while those who's drinking plain water must eat two bananas. And the bananas are not those small small for goreng pisang one lor. The emcees got to check that you have finished your banana before your next team member can start drinking. Zitao cannot play cheat one lor. After drinking my beer and eating the banana, I felt so full sial. Later, I was told by my big boss that we were not supposed to win. -_-''' Didn't tell me earlier. Made me so pia for the competition. Though we didn't win, but it was fun lor. Below are some of the photos taken on Friday night. Enjoy~


The Salem van. Stylo boh?



Me and Huang Hui. She was invited to perform for the function. She's really pretty wor.



My boss making the opening speech before dinner commences.



What I had for the dinner... Not much because no appetite.



Me, my colleague Karen and Huang Hui waiting for the singing competition to start.



See everybody enjoying themselves.



My turn to drink.



I nearly choked on my banana when the guy beside me suddenly raised his hand and shouted "Lim wan liao! Lim wan liao!"



All stuffing the bananas into their mouth lor.



Don't be mistaken by the colour of the drink hor. My colleague was drinking Coke, not Guinness.



This fat guy was asked to come out by the Emcee to show us how fast he finished the banana. But in the end, he was asked to compete banana eating by the audience. Haha.. Geh kiang lah.



He negotiated with the fat guy to give chance and the fat guy zitao said :"Ok la, pang li pua diao." They tot bet soccer ah, pang pua liap. -_-'''



Pang pua diao he still lost lor. Can you all imagine how fast that fat guy finish that banana? Unbelievable~




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 1:02 AM on Saturday, May 28, 2005