<body>
bLuE rAiNy mOnDaY


The weather nowadays damn funny leh. The month of May is supposed to be the hottest month of the year but strangely it has been raining cats and dogs these few days. Ji boring lor. Today is the start of the week when most of us got to wake up early to prepare for work and the first thing that greets me this morning is the rain -_-'''.


Before I continue the update for today, I would like to apologise to the girls for my absence yesterday for the gathering at Sentosa. I didn't mean to put your girls aeroplane de. Please forgive me. Will make up for you girls when we next meet up ya? I hope you girls enjoyed yourselves. Lots of apologies...


Well, my recent weekends was spent mostly in bed.....sleeping la. Don't think otherwise leh. Was down with a slight migraine since Saturday. Boring~ Can't do much with a groggy state so all I can do is sleep lor. Friday went Chommp Chomp with my dear dear and his colleagues for dinner. Sial lar, we ordered a lot of food can. Machiam we were having our very own buffet there lor. All ate until cannot move. Went devils for a while to keep Noelle dear company because she needed a drink badly. Didn't have the intention of staying late so we left devils at about 1 plus.


Then Saturday evening went to get a set of new speakers with my dear dear at Funan IT Mall and the whole of Sunday was having chess session with Zhou gong (sleeping). Thats practically how I spent my weekends. Ji boring... Anyway, below are the photos taken at Chomp Chomp on Friday. Please note that below are just SOME of the food we ordered.


Does they look like they are having some kind of food competition?



Bbq chicken wings



Nor Hiong



Fried carrot cake



Fried oyster with eggs



Ice jelly cocktail



A super big jug of sugarcane juice




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 8:49 AM on Monday, May 16, 2005