<body>
TiRed - mEnTaLLy & pHySiCaLLy


I just dunno why or what comes over me today. I felt very very tired. Well, I am supposed to have some of the birthday girl moods but somehow it all disappeared suddenly. Don't ask me why because I myself wanna know the answer too. I became very restless, lost my appetite and slight insomnia. Maybe I should just take this as a good opportunity to slim down. Must be thinking too much lately and the stress starts building up. My mind keeps going on like a machine that is on for 24 hrs a day without taking a rest. There isn't an off button to shut down this machine. I really wished to have a good night's rest. Anyway, tomorrow I will be meeting my darlings for dinner. Might even go for a session of karaoke at KBox after that. OK lah. It's time for me to lie on my newly-changed-bedsheets bed and slowly doze off to my dreamland le. Hopefully I can fall asleep real soon. Nitez~




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 10:48 PM on Wednesday, May 04, 2005