<body>
NiCe & TrEnDy oFFiCe


It's the dreadful Monday again when most of us hate because its the beginning of a new week and it's time to start working. You all must be thinking why I am complaining when I am supposed to be a professional bummer. Miko don't like to bum around without a job for too long because she will not have money for her shopping, her beauty maintenance and other luxuries. So while she is waiting to start her new permanent job on 28 April, she got herself a temp job to earn some pocket money.


Anyway, my temp assignment is with MTV Asia located at Dhoby Ghaut. This week is my 2nd week with them. The office got a lot of televisions with different channels showing MTVs. I am doing some admin duties for them like updating the contract details and recording the video tapes they have. It's great to work here because I can wear my jeans and racer-back top for work. No need to wear office attire. Most of the people here wear casually to work too. You can see some of the staff with funky hairstyles or lots of earrings on their ears. Even one of the HR staff here was spotted with purple sreaks on her hair. Stylo right? Well, I am sure you all will not get to see this in a corporate office. It's kinda interesting to work here. Below are some of the pictures I took in the office. From the pictures, you can really see it's indeed a very nice place to work in.


Me enjoying the nice ambience



Their break-out area



Got pool table de wor. Don't puay puay.



Nice wall decorations



Clocks showing different time for different countries




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 9:09 AM on Monday, April 18, 2005