<body>
RoM pHoToS


Phew! I finally finished watching the first 126 episodes of Naruto le. Me now waiting for the next episode to be released. Anyway, here are the photos taken during my sister's ROM wedding. Enjoy!


My parents and my sister at the bridal shop after doing her ROM make-up.



Me and my sister.



Group photo with the parents before the solemnization.



Marriage Certificates in the olden days.





Solemnization starts.



Exchange of wedding rings.





Exchange of wedding vows.



Mr Li, you may kiss the bride.



A photo taken with the Justice of the Peace or Solemnizer.



Their ROM wedding.



Forced my shy mummy to hold the flowers and take picture with my daddy. Machiam rekindled their ROM wedding years ago. Ji lomantic wor.



My turn to hold the flowers but my dear dear was not with me =(


After the ROM solemnization, we went to a restaurant called Silk Road at Millenia Walk for brunch. They served mostly noodles and it was really nice. Value for money too. After a hearty meal, I brought my parents for shopping at Suntec City. Since I seldom have the opportunity to bring my parents out, I brought them to Pacific Coffee Company at City Link. Bought them some nice coffee and the three of us just sat on the red comfortable sofas relaxing.


This is the Szechuan Beef Noodle I ordered for myself at the restaurant.



I ordered an ice-blended chocolate for myself.



My mummy enjoying herself in the comfort of the red sofa.



My daddy enjoying the mochaccino I ordered for him.




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 11:49 PM on Thursday, March 31, 2005