<body>
HaNgOvEr LeH...


Went Devilsbar last night and had a great time. I danced all night long and drank quite a bit. With so much booze and loud music in the background, its hard not to get high with adrenalin which gave me the energy to dance the whole night. The feeling was great initially but when the kick from the alcohol came, it felt so awful. Head felt as heavy as lead and my body was exhausted with all the dancing.

I woke up with a bad hangover and like what my dear Elaine described "My mouth was dry like Sahara desert." My body ached like mad. My dear dear's mum bought nasi lemak for me but I just don't have the appetite to eat. My body desperately need water. Well, all I can say is the after effects of being drunk is freaking bad.

After lots of resting and recovering from my hangover, my dear dear brought Max dear and me to Geylang for dinner. Not wanting to waste our precious Saturday just like that, we went Bugis to watch "Son of the Mask" after fetching Max dear home. Well, it was a very nice movie. It's entertaining and funny especially the baby. It's so cute wor. For those who have not watched it, go catch it soon. Cheers!




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 2:37 AM on Sunday, March 20, 2005