<body>
BaNgKoK, hErE i CoMe!!!


Yeah~~ After so much planning and waiting, the day has come for my Bangkok trip! I am so excited about it because it's my first time to Bangkok and erm... my first time taking a plane. *blushed* Please don't laugh at poor Miko for being a suaku hor. The few places I have gone to for short trip holidays are usually Kuala Lumpur or Genting which can be reached by coaches. Miko very poor de leh. For this Bangkok trip, I scrimped and saved de. So now its the time for me to enjoy and indulge in all the wonderful shopping and food in Bangkok. *wink* Another good news which make me even more excited about this trip is our beloved Juliana aka Table Table Club President will be joining us. And she will also be staying in the same hotel as us. We gonna have lots of fun shopping, eating and not forgetting clubbing. *super excited mood* So wish me a pleasant journey there. Hope I don't get any motion sickness or in simpler form - airsickness.




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 12:36 PM on Wednesday, February 23, 2005