<body>
LaZy WeEkEnD


Well, my task as a Wonder Woman is finally accomplished. It was quite fun because those people attending the dinner were also dressed up. There were people dressed up like cowboys, Victorian princesses and princes. There's one even came dressed up like Keanu Reeves in The Matrix. Damn cool lor~~ Below is the one and only picture taken because cannot take picture during work. Managed to grab the chance to take photo when this lady requested to take a photo with us. Too bad can't show you all more photos.

Super Girl, Cat Woman, the lady who request for photo-taking with us, Marilyn Monroe and Wonder Woman.



After my work, I went to meet my dear dear. He brought me to Bedok for dinner. We ate until sibeh full sial. Just see below what my dear dear ordered for both of us. In total, he ordered bbq chicken wings, meatball soup, bbq stingray, prawn mee and ba chor mee. Oh ya, guess who I saw? I saw one of the Singapore idols, Maia Lee. She was with her sister, sitting a few tables away from us. She very petite leh. Initially I tot it wasn't her until I saw that familiar tattoo on her arm. She indeed look different in real person.








After eating, we went down to Tampines for movies. We watched Constantine, the highly-raved movie. Well, the movie's not bad. Talked about demons and God.

On Saturday, after lazing for almost half a day in bed watching Naruto, we went Ang Mo Kio for our dinner. After dinner, we headed back home and continued watching Naruto. Sunday's routine same as Saturday. Basically, thats how I spent my weekends. Don't feel like going anywhere because not feeling well. Hopefully I will feel much better before my bangkok trip this Wed. Bangkok~~wait for me!!!!




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 1:25 AM on Monday, February 21, 2005