<body>
TGTIF


Thank God Tomorrow Is Friday!!! I am always looking forward to Fridays every week because its the start of weekends. *wink*

Anyway, I have been assigned another job to work tomorrow. Eh, not as a Cupid again la. Valentine's Day over liao. This job only requires me to work for one hour, ushering people at a company's Dinner & Dance party. I will have to wear a Marilyn Monroe type of costume for this job. Wooo~~~Stylo hor. Actually, I am quite nervous and excited about this job when I heard the name of the company who is holding this Dinner and Dance party. Nervous and excited because there are a number of people I knew who worked in this company de. Anyway, I know its gonna be fun tomorrow night.

I will be going down to Bugis to collect my costume later. Hmmm, I will take photos of it tomorrow and show you all, ok? In the meantime, let's all start counting down to our long-waited weekends. Yeah!




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 2:19 PM on Thursday, February 17, 2005