<body>
TiMe tO ReLaX...


"Table Table Table!!!" Sial lar, I have not danced at the bartop at Devilsbar for two whole weeks le. I damn miss the music and all my dearest devils kakis wor. So to make up for the loss of fun, I have decided to go chiong this Friday. Anybody wanna join me?

Finally, my roving is over le. Now it's time to relax and await for the celebration of Lunar New Year. I love Lunar New Year not because can collect ang baos hor. Eh, I feel pai sey when I am still getting ang baos at my age. Erm, a bit old lor. The reason for loving Lunar New Year is because of the yummy goodies like Bak Gua and pineapple tarts. *drool* And I also have the excuse of buying new clothes and shoes. *wink*

Anyway, I spent my weekends shopping around for CNY stuff with my dear dear. I only managed to get a new top. Everywhere we go, its packed with people. Most people are doing their last minute shopping like us lor. Luckily I still have today to get the things I need. Well, below are some of the photos I took at Thai Express when me and my dear dear went there for dinner on Saturday. And both of us are looking forward to having more Thai food when we go Bangkok in two weeks time. Yeah~~~


Seafood Tom Yam Soup. Oiishi neh~~~


My dear dear ordered Thai Spicy Noodle for himself. This dish got a three chilli padi rating on the menu. And its indeed spicy.


I ordered Thai Laksa with Chicken and Potato. Eh, taste like chicken curry lor.



A picture of me in my new kuku hairstyle.


My dear dear playing with his handphone while waiting for our dinner to be served.




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 10:02 AM on Monday, February 07, 2005