<body>
mY LoNg WeEkEnD


MiKo's Long Weekend Updates
*****************************

Well, I met up with my dear dear on Thursday after work for dinner. Considering the time which was about 9pm, we decided to have our dinner at Geylang. After a hearty meal, we decided to catch a movie at Bugis. Without much choices, we decided to watch Elektra. Eh, not very nice wor. Quite boring because not action packed enough. After movies, home sweet home. Below are the pictures taken on Thursday.

My dear dear took this pic without me unnoticing lor -_-'''


Me and my dear dear at Bugis MacDonalds while we wait for our movie to start.


As for Friday, my dear dear and me went Queeensway Shopping Centre to do some shopping for Chinese New Year clothes. Oh man~ it was very crowded lor. Seeing so many people in the small shops, we zitao sian 1/2. After jostling with the people at Queensway, we walked over to Ikea to see furnitures. Ikea got a lot of people also lor. After Ikea, we continued our shopping at Suntec City. After our shopping at Suntec City, we met up with Max darling and Eric darling at Chinatown for dinner. The traffic at Chinatown was terrible lor. It seems like half of S'pore population flocked down to Chinatown to shop for Chinese New Year stuff. Erm, I know I sibeh kua zhang but it's really damn crowded. Imagine my dear dear packed his car at Amoy Street and we walked over to Chinatown. Its the nearest carpark lot we can find le. Damn bei ai lor. Must walk so freaking far. When we reached the Chang Cheng Porridge Stall, we also wait freaking long for our order lor. After our dinner, we went see see look look those stalls set up for Chinese New Year. Got a lot of goodies wor~~ *drool* After our Chinatown tour (ya, tour because we went to almost all the stalls lor), we went down to Devilsbar!!! Eh, we didn't stayed for long because by the time we reached which was about 12plus, most of my kakis drunk le -_-'''

My dear dear's mummy bringing the dog out for gai gai. The dog somemore know how to pose for me lor.


The three of them in the latest fashion look - wear shirt all buttoned up.


Very ah beng lor~~~~ Somemore squat in the middle of the road at Chinatown.


Lagi more beng with the black sunglasses man~~~


Me and my dear dear took a picture before we head to Devilsbar.


On Saturday, me and my dear dear zitao laze at home until late afternoon then gam wan get up. We went to Hougang Mall for our dinner and do some window shopping. Not wanting to waste our Saturday just like that, we called Max darling and Eric darling to join us at Kbox for ka-la-ok session. It was fun!!! We sang until about 3am and all head back home and rest.

On Sunday, I met up with Apple darling in the afternoon for our Guinness roving briefing and the roving starts this Thursday. Well, both of us gonna be very busy and tired lor. But bobian, must earn money for our Bangkok shopping spree trip.

Me and the pretty ladies who also attended the briefing.


After the briefing, Eric darling came to fetch me and Apple darling to Suntec City to look for Max darling and my dear dear. The two hiao guys went for haircut there. While waiting for the two hiao guys, we went Cafe Cartel for coffee. And our Miss Apple were entertaining us with her funny and ghost faces. *sweat until no sweat to sweat lor*

Me and Xiaoxing who came to join us later


Max darling in his new hairstyle. Yandao hor?


Our Miss Apple aka Sadako...










Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 1:26 PM on Monday, January 24, 2005