<body>
hApPiLy AtTaChEd


If you all went through my profile in my blog, you will realised that there is a change in my status. I am currently happily attached with someone whom most of you are very familiar with. He is none other than Des Des dear.

In the very beginning, we are just very good friends together with Apple and Max. The four of us will meet up for Devilsbar sessions, movies and makan sessions. It's really pure friendship and nothing more. There isn't any chemistry at all. Both of us already have someone in our hearts during that time and the thought of both of us together have never ever crossed our minds.

Love is so strange. Things just happen and we found out that we have pretty much in common. We actually thought it through very carefully before we commit because we got to make sure its what we want. We got to untie the knot, forget that special someone who used to be in our hearts and start afresh. It's really not easy but we are managing well.

Des Des dear is really nice to me and have been very accommodating. He showers me with lots of love because I am his beloved baby. (Ya, he call me Baby) I am glad that I have him by my side now. For those people who tagged negative remarks, you can forget about posting more of those. Reason simply because I truly love him.

Me and my beloved dear dear




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 11:20 AM on Monday, January 10, 2005