<body>
PuNcH cArD WeEk


It's a special Wednesday today. Why special you all might asked? It's because I am heading down to Devilsbar tonight. Eh, dun sweat hor. It's special invitation by our Miss Apple leh. Just in case you all do not know, she doesn't go Devilsbar on Wednesday because her reason is next day got to work. Eh, tomoro she also got to work but the reason she gave me is Friday is a holiday so just need to tong one more day at work. Brilliant right? Anyway, most of my devils kakis received this "special" invitation too but not sure whether they will be going or not.

From my careful analysis, since Friday is a holiday, most people might go clubbing on Thursday which is tomorrow. Imagine I go Devilsbar tonight, tomorrow, Friday and Saturday. Really is intensive clubbing sessions man~ Table table for four consecutive nights will definitely be a big challenge for me. I don't think I have the energy to do that lor. Anyway, I will be in office attire today so hopefully I will not get dragged to dance at the bartop and also hopefully I can overcome the tenmptation of dancing up at the bartop. For those who will be going tonight, see ya!




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 1:55 PM on Wednesday, January 19, 2005