<body>
FiNaLLy...


Finally, I get to suntan on Saturday at Sentosa after my photo shoot. The sun was strong enough to make me an indian after a solid intensive 2 hours plus of suntanning. I was sweating profusely under the hot sun and the feeling was great! There's occasional sea breeze blowing while I was lying on the mat which resulted in me dozing off several times. Well, Eric dear and Max dear joined me after my photo shoot at Sentosa too. Thanks a lot my dears!!! Erm, I dunno Max dear joined me for suntanning or picnic. But he brought bread, bananas and Hello Panda biscuits along lor. -_-''' Somemore he said he gonna find one corner and set up his very own mama shop. *Sweat until no sweat to sweat -_-* Oh ya, I saw Zet when I went to change to my bikini for my photo shoot at Tanjong Beach. He was working at a newly set-up pub over there. The concept was not bad. A very nice place to chill out and relax. Below was a photo I got my photographer to take for Zet and me.




After suntanning, Eric's friend named Edmund who joined us at Sentosa for a while brought us to Lau Pa Sat for dinner then brought all of us back home. I was the last one to alight and I was guiding him the way to Des dear's house. Thinking that I am reaching my destination, I asked Edmund to stop at the bus-stop to let me alight. Happily, I thanked him and got off the car. Sensing something amiss, I realised I asked him to stop at the wrong place -_-''' Sial lar, the roads and houses all looked identical at Sengkang mah. I walked and walked looking for familiar landmarks and thank God I saw Compass Point. *Phew* From Compass Point, I took LRT back to Des dear's house. Freaking everybody got home except me lor. Somemore got people fetch me I still lost my way. Damn bei ai lor. Max dear was laughing at me when I told him what happened. He said I sibeh blur and must have been kerna the blur virus from Apple darling. Also not I wanna lose my way de mah. After I reached Des dear's house, we went for dinner at Jalan Kayu and head back to his house. He was mugging for his exams while I started my hibernation. Freaking tired after my photo shoot and suntanning. I continued my hibernation till Sunday. Weekends always pass so quickly and it's the beginning of the week again. Damn boring~ Kelly had left the company and I am covering her duties for her because they have not found a replacement yet. I have been so busy but have absolutely no mood to work. I really need a break man~ All I am looking forward now is this coming Friday because it's a holiday. Which also means no need to work. Yeah!!! Let's start the countdown to Friday together =)




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 2:09 PM on Monday, January 17, 2005