<body>
SwEeTeSt SuRpRiSe


Weekends always pass so quickly and it's boring Monday again. Though I am damn sian due to Monday blues, but the thought of the sweet surprise given by my dear dear last night perk me up. He actually bought me an early Valentine's Day present which is a new handphone, Nokia 6230. Actually, he intend to give me the present on Valentine's Day itself but my old Samsung phone really cannot make it le. He said he see me always so pissed off with my hp and the hp is really getting very worn out le, thats why he decided to get me a new one. It's really very sweet of him. Thanks so much my dear, muacks =)

Well, I will be heading back home straight after work today. I intend to sleep early tonight because tomorrow is the start of another 6 days of roving. Damn shiong lor but bobian. For the sake of earning the money for my Bangkok shopping trip, I must work hard these few days. Gonna be very busy due to the roving so might not have time to update my blog. I will try my best to find time to keep you people updated, ok?




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 9:10 AM on Monday, January 31, 2005