<body>
TwO iTeMs dOnE OnLy


Due to time constraints, I only managed to do my manicure/pedicure and waxing yesterday. I had wanted to take pictures of my nicely manicured nails to show you all de but I forgot. Anyway, it's a very nicely done french manicure done by a very patient and cute manicurist.

After I have done my nails, I was supposed to go for my waxing. Before I took the train, I went to the toilet to relieve myself. And to my horror, I saw blood! Well, don't be shocked. It's just that my da yi ma (also known as menses) came. Sibeh nb lor. Freaking I was about to go and do my waxing then my menses came. BUT.... thanks to the invention of tampons. My therapist was willing to do the waxing for me despite the surprise visit of my da yi ma. I also got my therapist to do a upper lip wax for me because I don't wanna look like a man with a moustache even after putting on my make up lor.

Went to do some shopping after my waxing but didn't really see anything I fancy. Feeling unwell, I decided to meet my dear dear who have bought me 3 bottles of liang teh. I was too heaty lor. Or to be precise, I am overheated. I have got fever, occasional nose bleeds, cough, blocked nose and suspected of having mumps too. Just in case you guys dunno what is mumps, its both sides of the lower chins swollen. Machiam chipmunks like tat lor. Haiz, I dun understand why I diam diam fall sick also. I think must be my immune system not good. Sibeh bei ai~

I go see doctor now le. Might need to get a jab for my swollen chipmunks chins. Wish me speedy recovery hor. The weather hasn't been very good lately. Remember to drink more water. Don't get overheated like me, if not there will be a lot of chipmunks around. Kekeke...




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 9:08 AM on Thursday, January 27, 2005