<body>
BaD hAiRcUt iN fAsHiOn?


My roving last night was cancelled and I took the opportunity to go for my haircut. Being a cost-savings conscious person, I asked my hairstylist to cut shorter. I don't wanna waste money to go for a trim again when Chinese New Year is nearing. The end result is "I HAVE TURNED TO A BOY BOY OVERNIGHT LOR!!" If you guys read Kelly's blog, she had a bad haircut too. In actual fact, there are three people with bad haircuts. And that person with the bad haircut who have just joined me and Kelly is our dearest table table chairman, Ms Juliana. She even gave herself a new name called Kukunathan. -_-''' A new haircut plus a new name lor. Hopefully my hair will zi dong a bit and speed up the growing process so that I can be pretty for the Chinese New Year. I don't want my relatives to comment to my parents when I go for visiting during Chinese New Year :"Wah, li eh da por kia an ni dua liao ah!" I think I can just stay at home for the Chinese New Year le if my hair still so sucky.

Anyway, you all still remember I went for my manicure last Wednesday? While I was packing the stationery yesterday in the office, I chipped one of my nails!!! My french manicure not mei mei le. Imagine I got to trim all my fingernails and start growing again. Damn bei ai sial. So before I went for my haircut, I went to repair my chipped nail and did an express manicure. Now got mei mei de nails again. Yeah~~~ Since Chinese New Year is nearing, I got the manicurist to paint dark red for me. Nice nice wor. Was happily going for my haircut after my manicure but didn't expect to walk out of the hair salon looking like a boy boy. Haiz... Well, got to tahan a while and wait for my hair to grow longer. Bobian... Oh ya, I did took pictures of my newly painted nails last night using my dear dear's digicam. He uploaded to his computer but forgot to send to me. So now no pictures to show you people. I will try to upload tomorrow,ok? Ok lah, time to go for lunch le. Ciao~~~




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 1:39 PM on Thursday, February 03, 2005