<body>
LoVe iS GoOd...


It feels so nice to be loved~~~ You all must be wondering what makes me to be so emotional today. Well, most of my friends around me are happily attached recently. (You people know who you are hor *wink*) Even my younger sister is happily preparing for her wedding. Love is everywhere even before Valentine's Day is here. I am really glad for my friends who have found their love and getting on well in their new-found relationship. You people just don't know how blissfully happy they are when they mentioned their new love in front of me. You can see the glow in their eyes de wor.

Now is honeymoon period so every little thing he does for you, every moment you all spent together is just so pure and sweet. Honeymoon period is not like probation period(usually three to six months) hor. Its the period of time a couple spent together enjoying every moment together, nourish each other with the love they have and still feel your heart thumping nervously like the first time when both of you fall in love. So even if a couple has been together for years, it doesn't mean their honeymoon period is over. In the end, it all depends on how the couples maintain the relationship and keep the love flame burning.

As for me, I am really thankful and fortunate to have my dearest Des Des with me now. He has been very caring and nice to me all these while and he is always there for me when I am down. Both of us will be going Bangkok for holiday this coming 23rd Feb and we are looking forward to it. Our relationship will be two months old this coming 14th Feb which is also Valentine's Day. We are not sure where we will be celebrating but it doesn't really matter because as long as he is by my side, I will be very happy le.

PS to Des Des : Baby will also be there for you de. Muacks~~~




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 1:10 PM on Wednesday, February 02, 2005