<body>
CaN i DuN wOrK???


Freaking sick and tired of my work, my office, my colleagues and my boss. Everything is pissing me off. Yes, every single minor things that goes on in the office. Including the cleaners. The work is piling up so high until I got to stand up and do my work. It's not kua zhang lor. Imagine you are given about 15 tasks to accomplish and the deadline (I will be dead if I don't finish by then) is before the Chinese New Year. Do you think I will still be alive to celebrate the Chinese New Year? *touchwood* I have been dragging myself to work since last December. The sympthoms are starting to show and I think the only solution now is to submit the I-Quit letter (also known as Resignation letter) and I will be cured of the I-Hate-My-Job illness. I really can't be bothered right now. I know the correct treatment to handle the I-Hate-My-Job illness should be start looking for a new job first. But the I-Hate-My-Job illness should be treated immediately, if not it will be diagnosed as terminal illness very soon. It's that serious lor. I really cannot tahan le. Anyway, wish me all the best in submitting the I-Quit letter.




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 2:14 PM on Tuesday, February 01, 2005