<body>
HaPpY VaLeNtInE's dAY


Happy Valentine's Day!!! 14th Feb is a day for lovers to express their everlasting love through expensive dinners and presents. Which also results in a big big hole in their pockets. ( Eh, just kidding =X )

Well, I will be celebrating Valentine's Day with Apple darling tonight instead of my dear dear. Eh, please don't be mistaken hor. Apple darling and myself have been assigned a special task tonight - To be Miss Cupid. Both of us will be working tonight and will be dressed up as Cupid. My poor dear dear got to go for his lessons tonight and in order to keep myself occupied, I accepted the task to be a PAID Cupid. Kekeke... After accomplishing my task, I will meet my dear dear for a little celebration. *wink*

Special wishes to all singles out there : May you find your loved one soon.

Special wishes to all couples out there : May you have a loving and happy relationship.




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 10:19 AM on Monday, February 14, 2005