<body>
InDiAn CuPid


Well, my mission as a Cupid is finally over. It's tough job can. Wear the doesn't-look-like-Cupid-uniform, carry the big bulky polaroid camera and a ugly brown paper bag with the special gifts.

Our mission is to approach the customers (especially couples) with a sibeh friendly eh smile, ask them wanna order two glasses of Tiger beer or not. We will take a photo of them using the polaroid camera to mark this special night. Next, we will play a little game with them by asking the guy to select one envelope out of six. Inside the 6 envelopes are 6 different gestures in expressing their love. One of the few I can remember is "Give your partner a very special massage", "Declare your love to your partner openly", "State 3 things that you love about your partner" and "Sing a love song". Some couples are really sweet lor. Anyway, a little gift will be given to them after they have played the game. Just in case you all are curious about what are the gifts, its either they get condom or chocolates. The brand of the condom dunno is what cheena brand. Never see before de lor. As for the chocolates, its Hersheys wor. Dun puay puay.

Valentine's Day is finally over. I think most guys feel that way too right? Kekeke... I still remember asking one of my chat friend, Mr Atom what programs he have for Valentine's Day. He said he will not be meeting his char boh because he got to attend classes after work. He said Valentine's Day should not even be in the calendar at all. When couples are out celebrating this special love day, the girls are silently comparing the size of the bouquets. Wahaha... Quite true lor. Anyway, I hope all couples out there have an enjoyable celebration last night. Enjoy the following photos below.

Miss Cupid from India. Don't you find that the Cupid costume look very Indian-ish except for the wings?


Me and my dearest dear dear who left his lessons halfway and came down all the way to Holland Village to find me. Thanks dear dear =)


My sister and her soon-to-be husband who popped by to look for me. They got fu qi siang (couple looks) hor.


Me and one of my Devils kaki, Clarence. So nice of him to drop by to find me and Apple though we already knocked off from our Cupid assignment.




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 9:49 AM on Tuesday, February 15, 2005