<body>
FeLt FrUsTrAtEd fOr nO ReAsOn


Is it the oh-so-familiar sympthoms of the monthly visits of my auntie (Menses or period) or the building up of existing problems that caused the frustration in me these few days?

Sometimes I find that I am very busy with absolutely no time to rest and relax. But there are times I feel so damn bored with nothing to do. Irony right? Humans are like that. They are never satisfied with whatever they have. Haiz...

Though I just came back from Bangkok not long ago, I feel that I still need a holiday. Maybe to a resort where I can relax by the beach with the sun shining. Feel the sea breeze blowing and listen to the sea waves. To be able to go on short trips every now and then is such a wonderful thing. Life should not be just work and no play.

Come to think of it, there are lots of places I wanna go. Countries like Australia and Japan. In order to fulfill these travelling dreams, I think I got to start working hard and saving hard now. I am sure its worth spending the money to travel. It's experiencing life lor.

Well, I think its time I find something meaningful to do. Maybe experiment with more of the DIY manicure or go to the library and borrow some books to read. At least there's something to keep my mind occupied and keep the frustrations away.




Sign Off With Lotsa Hugs & Kisses
At 11:36 PM on Monday, March 14, 2005